This month a lot of great things will be happening. Well first of all its our first wedding anniversary..it came so quickly. Next, is my birthday the big 25. John has Spring Break from school this month so I took off and we rented a cabin in Broken Bow at Beaver's Bend and will be staying there for a few nights, I can't wait it is going to be so relaxing. It's a nice little cozy cabin with a hot tub in the room. Sue is also suppose to be having Aiden hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait, I know she can't wait.
I guess I should catch up on whats happening in our life right now. We are still in Hampton, working all the time as usual. CoCo and Gator are both good, as honery as ever. We had a great Valentine's Day. We went and ate at Bayou Bistro in El Dorado, I had the coconut Cajun chicken with pina colada sauce...yumo, and John had chicken parmesan not as exciting but still good. On Valentine's night we went to our friends house and sat around the fire, went mudding,and had a fish fry..it was a lot of fun. Mom had next surgery almost two weeks ago. She is doing really good. I am so thankful that everything turned out ok. If you want give her a holler she is tired of sitting in the house all alone.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day and have something fun planned for your anniversary and b-day. It feels like I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Maybe we'll run into each other soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment