Well its been a long time since I last posted. We don't have the internet in Hampton, but we did get directv!!! Well John has started back to school and only had a 2 day week this week. Gustov brought a bit of water to Hampton and they didn't have school Wednesday or Thursday. On Thursday night we had the Beaver family minus stepmom at our house. The water was over the road on Wednesday, the main road to get out of Hampton. The Beaver's live right on a lake that the river feeds into so they had to get out. Stepmom is staying behind to watch everything. I have finished up the school that i needed to, but did not pass Hesi. I will re-take it again in October. In the meantime I had a new job at a nursing home in El Dorado, only every other weekend, so needed something a bit better. I had an interview this past Thursday at the Camden hospital and they should be calling me this next week about coming in to get everything going. We got to come to De Queen this weekend to visit with our families that we miss so much. Oh and the latest baby news is that Sue is having a baby due the end of February first of March, and Vern also found out that she is expecting...Congrats.
1 comment:
Glad to hear life is good in the Hamptons. Let me know about the job!!
Post a Comment