Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kirby Ole Miss Track Meet

This past weekend Mom, Dad, and I went to Oxford, Ms to watch Kirb's track meet. He did pretty good. He got 9th in the hammer with a throw of 48.25m/158.04 ft. and won the discus with a throw of 53.44m/174.07 ft. and he had to come back from behind to do it. I was very proud of him. We had a great time didn't get to stay too long but got to visit with kirb and mom and I did a little shopping in between times. We also ate at a really good restaurant on the way home right before you get to Greenville, ms. It was called fat baby catfish restaurant. It was very good. I would recommend it if you are ever that way, you can't miss it there isn't much out there.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Way to go Kirby!!

Kirby said...

Thanks molly, and sweet blog kay, i love the pictures of the kids, hahaha....